Organic Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil 1-gallon Pack
Our Bulk Organic 100% Virgin Coconut Oil is Unrefined, Cold-pressed and extracted from desiccated coconut
- The oil is semisolid at room temperature, clear to light white in color, and carries a strong coconut aroma and taste
- Due to its high content of plant based saturated fatty acids, primarily Lauric Acid (C12:0), the oil is solid at room temperature and highly resistant to rancidity
- USDA Organic Virgin Coconut Oil has a 76 degree F. melting point.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is used in various applications in the food, cosmetic and soaping industry
- Food applications for Organic Virgin Coconut Oil are commercial baking, and shortening applications
- USDA Organic
- Expeller Cold Pressed
- Non gmo
- The plant based fatty acid content makes the Virgin Coconut oil highly stable and resistant to heat
Due to the nature of the Virgin Coconut Oil, the rich coconut characteristic flavor and aroma may be carried through to the finished product
- Our Coconut oil is high in lauric acid, a Medium-chain fatty acid.
- Coconut oil high in Lauric acid when consumed with a diet moderate in refined carbohydrate is less likely to promote insulin resistance, inflammation, and fat storage compared to long-chain saturated fatty acids (such as stearic acid found in large quantities in butter).
- Compared to long-chain fatty acids, lauric acid (a medium-chain saturated fat) has an increased fatty acid oxidation rate, and more likely to be burned for energy and less likely to be stored in adipose tissue with increased energy expenditure.
Regular price: $109.95
Sale Price! $74.95
Regular price: $169.95
Sale Price! $99.95