Organic Coconut Oil Drums
Our Bulk Organic Coconut Oil is cold-pressed and extracted from the meat of the Coconut
- The oil is semisolid at room temperature, clear to light white in color, and carries a rich coconut aroma and taste
- Due to its high content of plant based saturated fatty acids, primarily Lauric Acid (C12:0), the oil is solid at room temperature and highly resistant to rancidity
- Organic Coconut Oil has a 76 degree melting point.
- Organic Coconut Oil is used in various applications in the food, cosmetic and soaping industry
- Food applications for Organic Coconut Oil are commercial baking, and shortening applications
- The plant based fatty acid content makes the oil highly stable and resistant to heat